Take control of your life. Restore and heal your relationships so that you may enjoy life with happiness and good health.
Contact Patricia for a brief, complimentary telephone consultation at (805) 241-6700.
Couples seek counseling for a variety of reasons, including:
- Relationship Dissatisfaction – Partners are not finding fulfillment in their marriage
- Loss of Companionship – Partners experience feelings of loneliness.
- Repetitive Arguments and Fights – Partners believe resolution is impossible.
- Financial Problems – Partners struggle with money management issues.
- Affairs and Infidelity – Temptation or betrayal has occurred in the marriage.
- Anxiety and Depression – Partners are anxious and despondent.
- Loss of Respect and Trust – Partners question the motives and intentions of each other.
- Lack of Validation – Partners fail to value the feelings and thoughts of one another.
- Petty arguments — Partners “walk on eggshells” to avoid conflict.
- Resignation — Partners physically and/or emotionally leave the marriage.
- Loss of Chemistry and Physical Intimacy – Physical Intimacy is minimal or non-existent.
- Confusion — Partners are conflicted about whether to stay in or leave the marriage.
Do you remember what it was like to be in love with a vision of spending your life together as a married couple? What went wrong? Where is the love, and what happened to your vision? If you are tired of feeling like you are living with a roommate, are longing to communicate with your partner, and want to renew the passion in your relationship, there is a way to heal your marriage and enjoy a deeper and more intimate bond.
Patricia specializes in helping couples find happiness in their marriages by offering concrete steps that can be implemented immediately. She helps couples create a vision for their marriage which aligns with their dreams, passions, and life goals. Call (805) 241-6700 for a brief, complimentary consultation.
SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) Assessment
You can build your marriage on more than hope and a prayer. The SYMBIS Assessment gives you a personalized road map to making your marriage everything it was meant to be. The SYMBIS Assessment may be the most important thing you do for your relationship. Discover everything you need to know about:
- Your Personalities – discover strengths you both bring to marriage
- Your Love Life – cultivate deeper intimacy and lifelong passion
- Your Fight Types – discover your “hot topics”
- Your Talk Styles – crack the code for heartfelt and lasting connections
- Your Deepest Longing – create your ultimate soul-to-soul connection
- Your Money Methods – kick financial worries to the curb and deepen your connection with one another.
Interested in learning more about SYMBIS? Call (805) 241-6700 for a brief, complimentary consultation.
Are You Feeling Unloved? Is Your Relationship Torn With Strife?
A broken or damaged relationship can be the cause of some of the deepest pain in life. We all know what the ideal marriage is — to be loved, valued and cherished by the person we love. When the marriage falls short of the ideal, sometimes agonizingly short, it can feel like the world is falling apart.
Sometimes partners react in self-defeating ways in an effort to save the relationship. One partner may hurt the other partner or shut down emotionally. The couple may also aggressively try to mend the relationship, trying to talk, to be heard. Then, when sincere efforts only lead to further hurt, the spiral begins — partners argue or close themselves off, which leads both partners to fear that they will never feel close to each other again.
Relationships Can Be Healed. Trust Can Be Rebuilt. Love Can Be Renewed. Intimacy Can Be Restored.
Patricia utilizes a step-by-step approach to help couples achieve goals that promote a healthy marriage. She collaborates with couples to teach them effective strategies to improve their marriage. Patricia uses her clinical expertise and empathic understanding to help couples find healthy ways to enhance their marriage and enrich their personal lives.
Marriage goals and objectives are uniquely set for each individual couple:
- Couples discover underlying patterns that hinder them from experiencing a loving relationship.
- Couples learn communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills to prevent them from recycling problems in their marriage.
- Couples learn how to manage their angry impulses in conflict situations.
- Couples learn how to collaborate and connect in times of distress.
- Couples learn how to raise healthy self-confident children who self-actualize and meet their full potential.
- Couples learn how to create a family legacy by building relationships which bolster togetherness and a sense of belonging among family members.
Effective Marriage Counseling is only a phone call away. (805) 241-6700.
You may wonder if your relationship can be improved, mended or saved. Couples with a genuine interest in growth and change can renew their love and restore intimacy in their marriages.
Call Patricia today at (805) 241-6700 to begin the process of healing, growth, and transformation. She will provide a brief phone consultation to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Patricia McTague-Loft, Marriage And Family Therapist – Credentials Count!
Patricia’s educational background includes a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in marital and family therapy from California Lutheran University and a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership from Biola University. In addition to holding memberships in several honor societies and professional organizations, Patricia obtains ongoing psychological training, specializations and certifications.
California Psychotherapeutic Resources, Inc. is a Merchant Debit and Merchant Credit Card Provider.
California Psychotherapeutic Resources, Inc. — 5655 Lindero Canyon Road, Suite 621, Westlake Village CA 91362
Satellite Office: 301 Science Drive, Suite 235, Moorpark CA 93021